RABOSO PIAVE DOC 2019 ORGANIC
Organic and Vegan Wine
Raboso is a wine with very ancient origins, to which our family is closely linked and to which many memories of the harvest are also linked. This Raboso is a wine suitable for succulent dishes and typical dishes of Venetian cuisine. It is a wine for enthusiasts, with a high acidity that only aging can soften. A long-lived wine with a scent reminiscent of berries, blackberry, plum jam with spicy notes of licorice, pepper and tobacco. With a powerful, typically acidic, full-bodied and highly sapid flavour.
In classic red for about 85% while the rest of the grapes (around 15%) is left to dry for about 90 days. The assembled wine undergoes a passage in oak barrels and then in barriques. In order to obtain the “PIAVE” Controlled Designation of Origin, Raboso must be marketed at least 2 years after November 1st of the harvest year.
Intense ruby red color with a slight garnet hue. Scent reminiscent of wild berries, blackberry, plum jam with very intense cherry notes. Powerful wine, typically acidic, full-bodied and very sapid.
Alcohol content: 13% vol.
Residual Sugar: around 3 gr/lt
NOTES OF THE SOMMELIER
Service temperature: to be served at 16°C-18°C.
Pairings: suitable for succulent and typical dishes of Venetian cuisine. It is a wine for
passionate, with a high acidity that only aging can soften. Long-lived wine.